TUC Economic Quarterly Report #4
The latest TUC economic quarterly report provides an analysis of UK economic and labour market developments over recent months, and includes an extended feature on self-employment.
In this issue we find
- GDP growth has been strong since the start of 2013.
- But GDP per capita is less impressive.
- And returning to the pre-recession peak is taking a long time.
- It is too early to raise interest rates to halt inflation.
- Employment continues to grow. This is in part due to very marked increases in self-employment.
- Average earnings continue to lag inflation
To download TUC Economic Quarterly Report 4